Yummy Mitt Teether
Other product details: The new and innovative First Ever Glow in the Dark Teething Mitten for newborns and infants 3-18mths. Functional, Stylish &A . Modern all in ONE! Designed Ergonomically to replicate the natural feel and look of an infant’s hand. A teether your child will love!
The Yummy Mitt® teething mitten materials have been rigorously tested to ensure they meet and exceed all federal safety requirements, including Consumer Product Safety Commission (“CPSC”) standards, American Society for Testing and Materials (“ASTM”) regulations, and the most current Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (“CPSIA”). Yummy Mitt® is BPA, LATEX, PVC, LEAD AND PHTHALATES FREE! Package Content
What Makes the Yummy Mitt® Teething Mitten different than other teethers?
- Glows in the Dark! Safe, non-toxic illumination makes it easy for baby and parents to find at night
- Stimulates Motor Skills.
- Secures to baby’s hand allowing infant to provide teething relief to him/herself while simultaneously preventing gagging, need for constant parental assistant and dropping of teether.
- Easy access placing Mittens on/off. It combines both medical food grade silicone and 100% cotton material together to better aid in the relief of aching gums.
- Teether might also deter sucking of finger or thumb in the future.
- Makes traveling with Teether Easier.
- Absorbent Material inside preventing moisture to child’s hand, while absorbing moisture with cotton material on top.
- A slit opening design on the side allows for easy access to insert and remove babies delicate hand. No grip, no Slip!
- Multiple Sensory textures, patterns and colors for visual stimulation Velcro strap to safely adjust to fit baby’s wrist
Tips & Care Instructions
- Hand wash or machine wash
- Air dry or tumble dry
- Don’t use fabric conditioner
- If you don’t need to wash, just clean silicone with baby wipes
- Wash before using
- Do not sterilize
- You can place silicone part of mitt in cup of ice or in the ref prior to use (the cold will also provide teething relief)
- Switch between baby’s hands to enhance motor skills
- Don’t close velcro too tightly to allow air to pass through