As a user of momsapprove.com (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any other notices and guidelines which appear on the Site. These terms, guidelines, and notices are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. Your use of and access to the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in accordance to versions in effect upon time of use.
By using the Site, you agree to comply with the following general rules:
- Comply with all Review Guidelines (hyperlinked, or see below for updated Review Guidelines) when posting reviews on listed products
- Create only one unique account on the Site;
- Keep your account password and details confidential; and maintain responsibility for any activity or actions taken under your account
- Any proven violation of the Site’s review guidelines, which may result in account termination;
- Re-establish an account on the Site under a different profile after your account has been terminated based on proven and documented Site guidelines;
- Violate the intellectual property rights of a third party or listed product/merchant/manufacturer;
- Use any automated means to access the Site or collect any information from the Site;
- Modify or create variant versions of the Site’s logos or other trademarks;
We have the right to take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you any prior notice:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Site;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Site;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that you submit to the Site for any reason;
- Reject, move, or remove any content that is available on the Site;
- Deactivate or delete your accounts and all related information and files in your account
- With the exception of company trademarks and all intellectual property related to all products listed in the Site, all material contained on the Site, including, text, design, graphics, applications, software, underlying source code and the selection of arrangements is the copyright of the Site.
- In accessing the web pages on the Site, you agree that any downloading of material is for personal, non-commercial use only. No part of the Site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without prior permission from the momsapprove.com team.
- It is permissible to send the URL of the Site or any of the Site’s pages to a third party, so that they can view the material in its context.
- Upon submission of your review or any other content (“Content”) to the Site, you warrant that you are the author and owner of the Content and you grant to the Site a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free license (including rights to sub-license) to use the Content (including, the right to publish, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, edit or sell the Content) in any media without restriction.
- You hereby warrant that all intellectual property rights that you may have in the Content, have been voluntarily waived by you and you agree not to assert any intellectual property rights in the Content.
Protecting your privacy
The Site is committed to protecting your privacy. We are bound by Republic Act 10173 or the Data Privacy Act of 2012, which outlines principles concerning the protection of your personal information.
This privacy statement sets out the type of information we collect, how we use it and who we may share it with. It may be amended from time to time and a current version is available on this page.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal information submitted to the Site such as:
- headshot/profile photo;
- email address;
We collect non-personal statistical information on visitors such as:
- IP address;
- visit date and time;
- visit duration;
- referring site;
- type of web browser;
- pages accessed on the Site;
- other information provided by browser’s HTTP headers
Using personal information
The primary purpose for which we collect information about you is to enable us to perform our business activities and website functions, and to provide best possible quality of support to our users. We collect, hold and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity;
- to provide product listings and services to you;
- to provide you with news, information or advice about our existing and new product listing and Site features;
- to communicate with you by email;
- to personalize and customize your experience;
- to investigate any complaints about or made by you, or if we have reason to suspect that you are in breach of any of our terms and conditions or that you are or have been otherwise engaged in any unlawful activity
Disclosing personal information
The Site does not sell or rent personal information to any third party. We may disclose your personal information to the police, government, or regulatory authorities, as required by law.
Your contributions on the Site will be publicly viewable and attributed to you via your given name upon registration. the Site will neither share your email address with other members, nor will we display them in any public manner.